Early SoCon Betting Lines For 10/14/17

Early SoCon Betting Lines For 10/14/17

Postby SU DOG » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:46 pm

For Entertainment Purposes ONLY!!!

VMI @ Furman - Dins by 34 points. VMI maybe found that playing musical chairs at QB isn't the best strategy, and that a Hodges is a good choice. They may beat that spread for 2 weeks in a row, but Furman looks really strong.

UTC @ Mercer - Bears by 7.5 points. Could be a trap game for Mercer, but probably not. If you think Samford has trouble running the ball, just look at the Mocs' stats. Remember I said last week that "If I was a betting man that small Furman over UTC spread was $$$$"? UTC = discombobulated

ETSU @ Western - Catamounts by 14 points. The Mountain Pirates have improved, but can they tackle Tyree Adams? The good passing game of ETSU might keep it closer for a while than some think it should be, but the 14 might be a tad low IMO. Payback time for the Cats.

Wofford @ The Citadel - Short haired Dogs by 5.5 points. The Bellhops might be able to recoup, but that small of a spread surprises me. I suppose that this is the headliner for the SoCon this week.

SAMFORD is BYE - Getting healed and ready for the BIG challenge of next Saturday.

Other of Interest:
EKU @ JSU - Gamecocks by 28 points. Someday the Yardbirds WILL lose a game in the putrid OVC, but I don't think it will be this year.
SU DOG

Return to The Dog Pound