Confirmed Butkuss Report

Confirmed Butkuss Report

Postby SU DOG » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:08 pm

There is a now confirmed report that Butkuss was feeling frisky earlier today. He called in Mrs. Butkuss, asked Alexa to play a favorite oldie, and jumped out of his wheel chair to break into an energetic vulgar dance that completely surprised his better half. :o Dancing With The Stars next Mr. B?
SU DOG

Re: Confirmed Butkuss Report

Postby Butkuss » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:31 am

Ok just one correction. I have been out of that wheel chair for a long time and walking with a rolator. I have been walking with no help for several weeks but not in front of Paula. Today was just the right day to surprise her and it did. I told SUDOG tonight how God has blessed me and how much I was humbled by all the friends that came to see me. Sepsis is a horrible thing to have. 44.7 % of the people that have it die. Most others have lasting problems. I lost total use of my legs and had to learn how to walk again. It's been a year and I have no other problems and am walking. I am doing some work with Sepsis Survivors now. We are setting up Sepsis protacal in Hospitals across the state. That is being done in every state. Maybe this is what God kept me alive to do.
Butkuss

Re: Confirmed Butkuss Report

Postby FUBeAR » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:31 pm

Butkuss wrote:Ok just one correction. I have been out of that wheel chair for a long time and walking with a rolator. I have been walking with no help for several weeks but not in front of Paula. Today was just the right day to surprise her and it did. I told SUDOG tonight how God has blessed me and how much I was humbled by all the friends that came to see me. Sepsis is a horrible thing to have. 44.7 % of the people that have it die. Most others have lasting problems. I lost total use of my legs and had to learn how to walk again. It's been a year and I have no other problems and am walking. I am doing some work with Sepsis Survivors now. We are setting up Sepsis protacal in Hospitals across the state. That is being done in every state. Maybe this is what God kept me alive to do.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
FUBeAR

Return to The Dog Pound