KSU Game

Re: KSU Game

Postby big_dog1968 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:41 am

When do we get Walker back?

As for the game, at the end we had a shot and to put back attempts and nothing. Frustrating to watch. For most of the game we seemed to be less than motivated. Worried.
big_dog1968

Postby bulldawgz1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:08 pm

big_dog1968 wrote:When do we get Walker back?

As for the game, at the end we had a shot and to put back attempts and nothing. Frustrating to watch. For most of the game we seemed to be less than motivated. Worried.

I'm not convinced that walker is even on the team at this point, or if he even exists as an entity anymore. never gets a mention anywhere

I wanna believe he comes back giving a presence in frontcourt and the team sweeps this homestand to start conf play. Of course, the fans arent even worthy of a wyatt update. Didnt an announcer a few games back say he was like a week away? That was like a month ago
bulldawgz1

Postby SAM1014 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:13 pm

Before the Thomas game the coaches said Wyatt had surgery that day on his knee again. Won’t know anything for awhile I think
SAM1014

Postby bulldawgz1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:19 pm

SAM1014 wrote:Before the Thomas game the coaches said Wyatt had surgery that day on his knee again. Won’t know anything for awhile I think

oh didnt realize it was surgical status ouch, all hope gone

so the self proclaimed best samford team ever will be lucky to win 5 conference games. Scott Padgett was looking like a big time new up and coming young coach, I honestly now believe he might be the worst coach in Division 1
bulldawgz1

Postby 77SU » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:02 pm

bulldawgz1 wrote:oh didnt realize it was surgical status ouch, all hope gone

so the self proclaimed best samford team ever will be lucky to win 5 conference games. Scott Padgett was looking like a big time new up and coming young coach, I honestly now believe he might be the worst coach in Division 1

I fail to see how having a player not available because of surgery changes whether the coach is up and coming to "the worst coach in Division 1". HCSP never stated this was the "best samford team ever". That is someone else's designation. Unfortunately the player that was quoted as expecting this to be an exceptional year is the one that was on a surgery table just a week ago. I would say we are all disappointed with the current status and need to adjust our expectations for the year because we are without a valuable player. However, I disagree that we have "the worst coach in Division 1."
77SU

Postby DawgFan » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:16 pm

Just part of being a Samford fan. Few things ever live up to expectations. Just the way it is and has been for a very long time. Unfortunately just the DNA the major sports are made of. The Olympic and individual programs seem to produce at the levels predicted and often even higher. So, for all you folks who think the Conference games are all that matter, have fun because the season is about to begin.
DawgFan

Postby AP » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:17 pm

(Whispering: Home teams win the last game before the Christmas break 95% of the time, regardless of the records of the opponents coming in.)
AP

Postby Cujo » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:34 pm

AP, 75% of statistics are made up (including that one). Cite your source please.

Damn Wofford went and upset a top 5 team, defending national champion on the road (drive was twice as far as KSU is from us), but we've got a ready excuse for losing to a two win team 2 hours up the road.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby AP » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:33 pm

Cujo wrote:AP, 75% of statistics are made up (including that one). Cite your source please.

Damn Wofford went and upset a top 5 team, defending national champion on the road (drive was twice as far as KSU is from us), but we've got a ready excuse for losing to a two win team 2 hours up the road.
I learned it from MidMajority.com, which has since been lost to the ether. But see http://samfordbulldogs.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7&start=40#p72
AP

Postby Cujo » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:41 pm

You are citing your 2010 self and an ambiguous refernece to “like 95%”? Board, let’s keep a close eye on this guy.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

PreviousNext

Return to The Dog Pound