Football question (Dixie should not read)

Football question (Dixie should not read)

Postby Cujo » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:19 pm

I've seen a lot of football. I spotted Corey White (at an away game at Furman he stood out to me and I decided that guy could play at another level one day). Of course, Tarrt leaped off the page in the first game I saw him play. I admit, I did not see Pierce coming. I also though Hamilton would catch on. I think some teams got hung up on the 40 time (.1 or .2 may mean a lot in a track meet, but despite the name there is more to football than the feet--like the heart and the hands and the brain) and not on what a guy can do in a game and missed on that one. Anyway, all that to get to the subject of this post: In my unprofessional opinion, I think Hodges has a legitimate shot to make it in the NFL. He has good size, quick release, arm strength and accuracy, quit decision making, intelligent, focused, leadership, character. So here is the question: If Hodges becomes the starting qb, how many of the Samford faithful suddenly become NFL fans of his team and are making weekend trips to see games? My prediction: 1. SU Dog; 2. His son, SU 03, 3. 14 and maybe even 4. me. Oh, and then there is 5. Dixie and that other guy 6. who is wildly optimistic about Hodges and Samford in general if Hodges is the qb who only posts during football season (drawing a blank on his posting name and too lazy to look it up).
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Re: Football question (Dixie should not read)

Postby sudog03 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:25 pm

Let me go ahead and say this while we're on this subject. If Devlin Hodges is not invited to the Senior Bowl, they should cancel the game. I expect all of you to join me at that one too.
sudog03

Postby SU DOG » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:04 pm

Count me in to join you in that game my son.
SU DOG

Postby dixiechs88 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dixiechs88

Postby AP » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:15 pm

dixiechs88 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good to know that absolutely no one listens to Cujo's instructions.
AP

Return to The Dog Pound