100 Days Before Game Day

100 Days Before Game Day

Postby 77SU » Mon May 21, 2018 3:13 pm

Disclaimers: Player information taken from 2018 Samford Football Spring Prospectus. Only full 24 hr Calendar days left before 12:00am of gameday are counted. The day before gameday is counted as Zero, as there are less than 24 hours left then.

2018 SAMFORD FOOTBALL COACHING STAFF
Chris Hatcher, Head Coach
Bill D’Ottavio, Assoc. Head Coach/Def. Coordinator
Russ Callaway, Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks
Shawn Bostick, Offensive Line
C.J. Bennett, Running Backs
Darius Eubanks, Safeties
Justin Hinds, Defensive Line
Jamael Lett, Secondary
Ross Newton, Linebackers
Derrick Sherman, Wide Receivers
Ricky Turner, Special Teams Coordinator/Tight Ends
Ben Ashford, Director of Strength and Conditioning
James Carlson, Director of Equipment Services
Steve Adams, Director of Player Personnel
Rocky Sabbatini, Video Coordinator
77SU

Re: 100 Days Before Game Day

Postby Cujo » Mon May 21, 2018 10:14 pm

Arm chair head coach, Cujo (How do you not have a spy on the WCU qb as part of your game plan? Who calls a draw play at the one yard line?)
Arm Chair football propaganda minister coach, 03 (6-5 is a good record in this league! We haven't won a playoff game, but we were in the playoffs! Ross Newton for president!)
Arm Chair Kool-aid coach, SUD (Look at how big our linemen are! We got D1 transfers!!!! Eubank looks like Cam Newton getting off the bus! I smell national championship!)
Arm Chair Jonestown Kool-aid coach, Smurf (we are pathetic and weak. when you asked me about my team's execution, I recommended a firing squad)
Arm Chair Strength Coach, Cumber (when I played, we ate leather and drank shoe polish to make us tough! I stuck salt pills in my eyes just so I could cry at the end of ole yeller. I was raised in a log cabin with dirt floors and my best friend was the mule that pulled the plow).
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby sudog03 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:45 pm

Glad to see the countdown getting started! Season getting closer!

And yes, if 6-5 is the low water mark for your program in the last 6 seasons, I'd say your in pretty good shape. Imagine, Bobby Lamb could be your HC and that could be your ceiling!
sudog03

Postby AP » Tue May 22, 2018 2:24 pm

I liked the fake dialog gag better when I did it.
AP

Postby Cujo » Tue May 22, 2018 3:47 pm

You love the sound of your own voice, so thanks for telling us nothing we didn’t already know about what you like.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby AP » Tue May 22, 2018 5:09 pm

Cujo wrote:You love the sound of your own voice, so thanks for telling us nothing we didn’t already know about what you like.
Ha! I love it when you get worked up in the morning.
AP

Return to The Dog Pound