Why Athletics Is The Front Porch

Why Athletics Is The Front Porch

Postby SU DOG » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:55 pm

I guess we have all heard that phrase concerning universities. I have some figures here that I think gives witness to that statement. I cannot explain any of these, because I don't really comprehend all the ramifications at all. I simply list the figures that have been released concerning Samford Baseball. These figures seem almost too gigantic to be real, but Samford does have a Sports Analytics Center, however, so I guess it would be stupid to challenge this info, concerning the positives from appearance in the Tallahassee Regional. :o :shock: :o :shock:

Made over 3 million social media impressions. This is THE largest social media event in Samford history, and that includes everything - not just athletics.

Estimated 152 million unique page views online.

Reached an estimated print audience of 1.3 million.

Advertising value of approximately $210,764.00 when combined with SoCon Championship.
SU DOG

Re: Why Athletics Is The Front Porch

Postby sudog03 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:07 pm

Probably not many events that get almost a 1000 prospective students on campus as the football camp today either.
sudog03

Re: Why Athletics Is The Front Porch

Postby SU DOG » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Yep, great weather for the Mega Camp. I believe it is 33 universities(including SU) represented, and 8 of those are P5 schools.
SU DOG

Return to The Dog Pound