44 Days Before Game Day

Re: 44 Days Before Game Day

Postby FUBeAR » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:12 pm

SU DOG wrote:So much WRONG with this I hardly know where to start. First off, we were discussing DEFENSIVE linemen. Secondly, even if you consider OL, this is wrong, as Mike Williams was also named All SoCon(Freshman Team). Show me a bunch of 6-3, 250 pound Tackles here on a pretty good FCS program:

http://gobison.com/roster.aspx?path=football

Oh...DLmen...Sorry...yeah, you’re right. NOBODY wants small DLmen https://www.therams.com/team/players-roster/aaron-donald/

All-Freshman in is NOT All-SoCon...or they would call it All-SoCon...and I said, accurately, “All SoCon.” Would you say Mercer’s QB, Kaelen Riley, was SoCon Player of the Year? No, of course not. He was SoCon Freshman of the Year. Fairly big difference, isn’t it?

But I am excited to see you favorably comparing Samford, with its most recent FCS Playoff win coming a short 27 seasons ago, to the Program that has won 6 of the 7 most recent FCS National Championships. That makes perfect sense. I may find an occasion to repeat that reach at some point in some venue. :twisted:[/quote]

So much wrong with this it is again hard to find a starting point. Even the guy he linked went 280 pounds. Reading comprehension not taught at Furman? The comparison with NDSU's roster was to small offensive linemen, not to Samford as a team. as could be easily ascertained - what a STRETCH.

I'm not even sure how this POY reference fits. But to answer your question, NO - the way he looked against us, not even SoCon Fr. of the Year. :lol: The Samford O-Line last year had 2 Fr. and 2 Soph. starting. There is a possibility that some more All-SoCon players will emerge from this group.

I guess we must realize that these deragatory posts are coming from someone who has coined the phrase "SAMFORD SUX" as his signature on some of his AGS posts.[/quote]

——————————————————————————-

I’m offended that you are criticizing me for my diligent efforts to avoid thread drift on another message board.

No good deed goes unpunished...so true!
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
FUBeAR

Postby SU DOG » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:38 pm

LOL! :lol: :lol:

For those that may be wondering FUB loves to push the envelope.
SU DOG

Postby 77SU » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:22 am

SU DOG wrote:LOL! :lol: :lol:

For those that may be wondering FUB loves to push the envelope.

Appears he likes to push people’s buttons. :lol:
77SU

Previous

Return to The Dog Pound