Shorter - Excited To Play Samford.......

Shorter - Excited To Play Samford.......

Postby SU DOG » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:13 pm

and show us what their new culture is all about, says Coach Morrison.

http://www.northwestgeorgianews.com/rom ... a8805.html
SU DOG

Re: Shorter - Excited To Play Samford.......

Postby Smurf » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:47 pm

It is gonna be a long night for Shorter. This isn't about what they do or don't do. It is about what we do and they should discover that very quickly. They haven't seen an offense that operates at such a high level with this kinda talent at skill positions. Depth is always an issue when playing up and our offense may run their defense around to the point where they should be blowing chow come the third quarter. I suspect though that we keep it pretty vanilla so as not to show much on film. Granted, the rest of the teams on our schedule know what we do and what we want to do, but I'd bet we have some tweaks, variations, and tricks up our sleeve.
BOE.
Smurf

Postby Cujo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:16 pm

I just hope we can run the ball on Shorter. That’s a tall task for us. Get it? shorter v. Tall?

I’ll be here all week. Try the veal.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby SU DOG » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:35 pm

Cujo wrote:I just hope we can run the ball on Shorter. That’s a tall task for us. Get it? shorter v. Tall?

I’ll be here all week. Try the veal.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SU DOG

Postby 77SU » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Their coach is trying to lull us into a false sense of security by saying we have established an elite program in the FCS.
77SU

Postby High Plains Drifter » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:09 pm

SU DOG wrote:and show us what their new culture is all about, says Coach Morrison.

http://www.northwestgeorgianews.com/rom ... a8805.html

Haha, considering they haven't won a game in over two years, they'd better have SOMETHING to show. Their last decent performance was in 2015 when they blew a game to Kennesaw State in the fourth quarter and it's been LOOK OUT BELOW since then. They actually won THREE games that year. Of course one of those was against University of Faith ???? :lol:
High Plains Drifter

Postby AP » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:51 pm

They have a kid named Tupac! I figured it would happen sooner or later, but I've now seen college athletes named Kobe, Shaq, and Tupac.
AP

Postby FUBeAR » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:50 pm

AP wrote:They have a kid named Tupac! I figured it would happen sooner or later, but I've now seen college athletes named Kobe, Shaq, and Tupac.

LOL - Noticed that too. Wondered if he’s actually a hologram. Might be tough to wrap him up.

(Note - Google is your friend)
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
FUBeAR

Postby AP » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:07 pm

Shorter doesn't have the budget for HoloPac. They only have this knock-off Tupac 2.0 kid.
AP

Postby Cujo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:14 pm

They can’t afford a 6pac?
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Next

Return to The Dog Pound