Shorter - Excited To Play Samford.......

Re: Shorter - Excited To Play Samford.......

Postby Smurf » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:10 pm

There is a Biggie Smalls/ShorterTall joke in there somewhere.
BOE.
Smurf

Postby Cujo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Smurf wrote:There is a Biggie Smalls/ShorterTall joke in there somewhere.

LOL
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby ChampDog2013 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Hey guys, Kasey Morrison here-- class of 2014 Grad and All Conference Guard #61 from the 2013 Championship season. I wanted to let you guys know something pretty cool about the Shorter game. My brother, Zach, is the head football coach at Shorter where he was an All-American Center and is in the Hall of Fame over there. When I asked him who his first ever collegiate opponent was he said Samford- I was honestly kind of freaked out bc my brother is now going to coaching against my Alma Mater-- CRAZY! Also, you will recognize a couple other names on the staff- a guy by the name of Kelsey Pope- who you should all recognize- an all time great receiver is the receiver coach at Shorter. And another name who helped out at Samford a few years ago-- Will Robinson is now the DBs coach over there as well. On that Thursday night game, you will catch me on the sidelines with a Samford hat on and a Shorter shirt on-- gotta rep my brother and gotta rep my school. Anyway-- just wanted to share that with you guys.
ChampDog2013

Postby SU DOG » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Welcome to the Board Kasey, and please join us for discussion - not just Shorter Game talk, but from now on. We all remember your outstanding playing career.
SU DOG

Postby Cujo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Pretty cool. Thanks for posting. Nix the Shorter shirt. Wear it the next week. I was watching Mr. Pope juke a Wofford db and score an OT touchdown just the other night. Damn good receiver. Hated to see him graduate.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby FUBeAR » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:31 pm

Cujo wrote:Pretty cool. Thanks for posting. Nix the Shorter shirt. Wear it the next week.

Wrong answer.

Leave the hat in the closet.

DNA before BA. Be ALL IN for your Bro!!
(I have some experience in these matters)

You can be a Sammy fan the next week when they take down the Semi-Holes
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
FUBeAR

Previous

Return to The Dog Pound