Hodges' Cartoon - Duck Tales

Re: Hodges' Cartoon - Duck Tales

Postby FUBeAR » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:33 pm

Cujo wrote:https://youtu.be/Svp1yTQaMQI

This podcast reminded me of a German documentary about hearing voices. The lady picking weeds by a pond hears Michael the archangel. And this Wofford guy has an imaginary brother named “Mickey”. Hmmmmm. Why is this a podcast and not a video? Because if it was video we’d only see one guy talking for both voices. Wofford podcast dude is cra cra.

LOL - If you listened, they spent about 15 minutes discussing & made multiple references to a post or 2 I made on the Woffy board about their previous ‘edition.’ In that episode, they, essentially, said anyone that didn’t pick Wofford to win the SoCon was an idiot, was stupid, and just hadn’t done their homework. As I felt those characterizations were rather extreme, I suggested those terms might be a bit “harsh” & provided a few tangible reasons why sane, intelligent, and reasonably well-informed people might project that Wofford may not repeat as SoCon Champions in 2018. Apparently, they were less than enamored with my feedback.

They have now posted this recent edition accompanied by this request, “Let us know what you think about the episode, we appreciate the feedback.”

Should I...or nah?
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
FUBeAR

Re: Hodges' Cartoon - Duck Tales

Postby Cujo » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:16 pm

Go for it.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Previous

Return to The Dog Pound