‘Twas the night before kickoff

‘Twas the night before kickoff

Postby Cujo » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:38 am

and SU Dog was wide awake reviewing the Samford game day roster
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Re: ‘Twas the night before kickoff

Postby samfordcircle » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:41 am

LOL....
samfordcircle

Postby FUBeAR » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:08 am

Cujo wrote:and SU Dog was wide awake reviewing the Samford game day roster
Nope, that was me & I actually figured out who had redshirted to assign them them a proper “experience value” & determined Sam Pettway should be looking to increase his Social Security benefits rather than his “experience value.” Jeez...is he the only Player to have played for both Howard College and Samford University?

Anyway...Have fun tonight!

I’ll be watching up until the 6th or 7th TD in the 1st quarter. Then I’ll flip over to Chatt’s real game.

Hope all 9 QB’s that play tonight stay healthy, along with everyone else, of course. Want y’all to have every Player available to play @ FSU next week & whip the Criminoles!
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
FUBeAR

Postby SU DOG » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:18 pm

Cujo wrote:and SU Dog was wide awake reviewing the Samford game day roster

Yeah, there's more truth to that than you know. I did actually search the game day program that Joey posted to try and see who is listed as the punter. No luck, as it only has TBA. So, to be football entertained, I found a video of Faulkner's Game last Saturday against the NAIA #19 ranked Campbellsville University Tigers. I didn't even know they opened last week. Even with the game in Kentucky, the Faulkner kids won a close one.

FUBeAR, our compliance people do a great job working with the NCAA to get waivers, such as Sam Pettway got for this year. Rumor has it that both Devlin Hodges and Ahmad Gooden will probably gain that 6th year, and be back in 2019. To be honest, I ACTUALLY DID letter for both Howard and Samford. That fact tells you something about my age for sure.
SU DOG

Return to The Dog Pound