Its Game Day!

Re: Its Game Day!

Postby Cujo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:29 pm

I get drug tested once a quarter for my posting prowess. Cujo "natural boy" poster! They won't prove nothing on me.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby DC_INT'L » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:30 pm

samfordcircle wrote:
AP wrote:Like Guernica or The Persistence of Memory, "breaking it down" would do a grave disservice to the work you have created. I'm happy just to sit back and stare at teh canvas.

Thought so. Rumor is the NCAA is on site today drug testing the football team for PED's and drugs. Please confirm if anyone can verify. Was told by one of the parents their son was contacted to be available today. This is the "political machine or powers to be" I was referring too about slowing the rise. Why now? After the close call to FSU? Coincidence? I hope some of our alumni attorneys or legal group see this for what it is. Trying to give a black eye to Samford by saying these kids were not good enough to play with FSU. They are good, and if they are not derailed by this or other clear attacks on the program, they will prove it this year.

More like Gaudí, imo.
DC_INT'L

Postby FUBeAR » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:35 pm

samfordcircle wrote:
AP wrote:Like Guernica or The Persistence of Memory, "breaking it down" would do a grave disservice to the work you have created. I'm happy just to sit back and stare at teh canvas.

Thought so. Rumor is the NCAA is on site today drug testing the football team for PED's and drugs. Please confirm if anyone can verify. Was told by one of the parents their son was contacted to be available today. This is the "political machine or powers to be" I was referring too about slowing the rise. Why now? After the close call to FSU? Coincidence? I hope some of our alumni attorneys or legal group see this for what it is. Trying to give a black eye to Samford by saying these kids were not good enough to play with FSU. They are good, and if they are not derailed by this or other clear attacks on the program, they will prove it this year.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
FUBeAR

Postby AP » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:42 pm

DC_INT'L wrote:More like Gaudí, imo.
viva Barca bruh
AP

Postby samfordcircle » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:20 pm

LOL....Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Confirmed, NCAA Testing today. Not paranoia if its happening. Fubear..did you call them?

samfordcircle

Postby Smurf » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:24 pm

The actual drug test was not what prompted my paranoia reference.
BOE.
Smurf

Postby samfordcircle » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:05 pm

Smurf wrote:The actual drug test was not what prompted my paranoia reference.

Really. Name calling now? Nice.
samfordcircle

Postby Smurf » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:44 pm

samfordcircle wrote:
Smurf wrote:The actual drug test was not what prompted my paranoia reference.

Really. Name calling now? Nice.

You are continuing to mold this subject to fit your own particular narrative. AP probably had the right idea here in just sitting back and observing, ( although I did snicker at his non-Butkuss reference). Knock yourself out and keep us entertained I suppose, but I don't have the time nor the willingness to point out the logical disconnects in your recent posts.
BOE.
Smurf

Postby Cujo » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:45 pm

Beat Mercy.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby sudog03 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:58 pm

Cujo wrote:Beat Mercy.

Based on everything I see on social media, we're playing FSU again this week.
sudog03

PreviousNext

Return to The Dog Pound