Its Game Day!

Re: Its Game Day!

Postby SU DOG » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:58 pm

sudog03 wrote:
Cujo wrote:Beat Mercy.

Based on everything I see on social media, we're playing FSU again this week.

Agreed. Hope this is just a media thing and isn't problematic with our team.
SU DOG

Postby samfordcircle » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:59 am

Smurf wrote:
samfordcircle wrote:
Smurf wrote:The actual drug test was not what prompted my paranoia reference.

Really. Name calling now? Nice.

You are continuing to mold this subject to fit your own particular narrative. AP probably had the right idea here in just sitting back and observing, ( although I did snicker at his non-Butkuss reference). Knock yourself out and keep us entertained I suppose, but I don't have the time nor the willingness to point out the logical disconnects in your recent posts.

More logical disconnects.....NCAA tested for PED's today. 3 days after the FSU game. Really? Now? Ha!

samfordcircle

Postby FUBeAR » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:30 am

samfordcircle wrote:NCAA tested for PED's today. 3 days after the FSU game. Really? Now?

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
FUBeAR

Postby Cujo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:00 pm

SU DOG wrote:A few of my random thoughts:

Do y' all realize that FSU's best RB, 5*****Cam Akers was the nation's #1 RB coming out of HS? And YES, he was offered by the Tide. He had a run of over 80 yards against Va Tech. Well, Saturday his longest run was for 14 yards. :shock: Moise Satine had the longest run of anybody with his 21 yard scamper.

Our O-Line did a good job, our receivers were phenominal, and Devlin was Devlin. A BIG question mark was answered concerning our LBs. Yeah we lost Salmon, but Aaron Harris sure looks like a good replacement. The other Aaron LB(Atkinson) along with Christian Stark may be the best starting group in the SoCon - VERY impressive. Harris and our K Mitchell Fineran, made the POW SoCon choices.

I STILL haven't gotten over that ridiculous no call on FSU's last TD. I will continue to say that the final was 26-29. That was a stinking deal by the ACC official. :evil:

Not to take anything away from our coaches and players, but Willie Taggart has to be one of the WORST coaches in college football. Interesting that in his post game he said that his team had made MAJOR strides from week one. I guess that was something of a compliment to SU, but if those guys win going forward, it will be on superior talent and not on strategy.

Biggest post game shock was when the very knowledgeable, but normally overly cautious sudog03, posted that Samford can be an FCS national championship contender. WHAT? Did I dream that? :lol:

Mercer will be a challenge if we let them be. They have experience and talent, IMO, however, the character, cohesiveness, and driven desire of our kids will not let the near miss of last week hinder them from winning.

GO DOGS!!!!!

For those of you wondering if 03’s prediction didn’t happen, here is proof that it happened.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby SU DOG » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Cujo, why do you kick folks when they are down? :lol:
SU DOG

Postby Cujo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:52 pm

The Board is dead, plus . . . I pick on the people I like. 03 would be disappointed in me if I didn't throw him under the bus.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby FUBeAR » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:56 pm

Cujo wrote:The Board is dead, plus . . . I pick on the people I like. 03 would be disappointed in me if I didn't throw him under the bus.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
FUBeAR

Postby sudog03 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:12 pm

LOL. Too bad you missed the part of that prediction where I said if we could play with the kind of intensity as we did against FSU that we would be contenders. We didn't, we ain't.
sudog03

Previous

Return to The Dog Pound