Chris Hatcher Show

Chris Hatcher Show

Postby sudog03 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:43 pm

Nice addition by the athletic department. Would have to echo Hatcher's statement, if we can give the kind of effort all season that we gave Saturday night, it will carry us a long way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0h0CZKAmXw
sudog03

Re: Chris Hatcher Show

Postby Cujo » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:48 pm

Can’t be done, but it can be managed. Need to operate between 96% to 100%. You approach Wofford differently than you approach VMI.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby samfordcircle » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:37 am

Great addition by adding the show! Its good to see him believing in these guys and giving out some credit. He and Coach Callaway had a great game plan coming in as well. I hope they lengthen the show.

Observations - With each appearance HCCH is gaining some executive presence in his persona.

- We should frequent Chick-Fil-A our sponsor as well.

- Nice Job by all at SU.

Hatcher.jpg
Hatcher.jpg (7.9 KiB) Viewed 287 times
samfordcircle

Postby AP » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:07 am

samfordcircle wrote:We should frequent Chick-Fil-A our sponsor as well.
Yes, the alumni of the Baptist school in the deep South should go to CfA more often. SMH. Most of us are two Orange Sunrises from platinum reward status. What you want us to do next? Get down with the folks at Milo's Tea and bring their stuff to the potluck?
AP

Postby samfordcircle » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:34 am

AP wrote:What you want us to do next?

:lol: LOL...I dont eat fast food or pre-made tea by the gallon. I have to get out more. So.....I will be stopping into the Cfa at the commons then finding a store who sells Milo's tea. I am becoming a new customer this week to those sponsors and I may try Full Moon Barbecue and have a Coca Cola while I'm at it.

Since you asked "What I want you to do next?", I suggest you Pray More. Pray for funnier jokes, manners, interesting forum replies that relate to all people and to better support those who support Samford Football though they may be different than you. Pray you become a light in the darkness, instead darkness choking out the light, to think in broader terms.... while seeking to understand instead of seeking to undermine. Finally, to know this is just for fun and to support those who have like goals for Samford. Go to church somewhere this Sunday and then go eat more chicken and drink a lot of tea. Just make sure you get your chicken on Saturday. Just for starters....lol :lol:

Image [img]
Milos.jpg
[/img]
Attachments
Milos.jpg
Milos.jpg (8.83 KiB) Viewed 265 times
Last edited by samfordcircle on Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
samfordcircle

Postby SU DOG » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:08 am

What is this line about replies that relate to younger people? I feel you should be praying that you will be forgiven for your sinful prejudice towards us older chronologically challenged fans who have been faithful Bulldog Boosters for decades.
SU DOG

Postby samfordcircle » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:25 am

No sin, no prejudice, no ill intent, just stating to be inclusive to like Christians and forum members who think or vocalize differently than the establishment. More Donald Trump, Less Hillary Clinton. Same goals. Since the phrasing bothered you, I rephrased the line to better capture the intent. Plus it was said tongue and cheek and in jest. Thus the LOL.

I will try to do better....
samfordcircle

Postby SU DOG » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:35 am

Came back to edit and put the :lol: emoticon on, but you had already posted. Besides, I'm not 80(regardless of what cujo may say).
SU DOG

Postby Cujo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:48 am

This got weird real quick. Anyway, I think Hatcher is doing a fine job with his interviews and this show was well done. Some of you will remember there was a time when the Samford Terry Bowden show was the number 1 rated college football show in Alabama (helped that it was sandwiched between the Alabama and Auburn shows (this was before the internet)).
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby SU DOG » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:30 pm

Cujo that is 100% correct. The Terry Bowden Show was a production of the Bulldog Sports Network. Terry had NO money from the Athletics Dept. to publicize and promote his program. A certain former AD actually seemed to try to undermine what Terry was doing. So, he got together with Sun Dog
and formed the BSN. He raised all the money himself, and the corporation was totally independent of Samford. At one time, Terry's show was not only #1 in Alabama, but the BSN had radio and/or TV coverage all across Alabama, with outlets in Florida and even one in the state of West Virginia. It was one of the largest 1AA coverage areas in the country. Piggly Wiggly was a leading sponsor. Does anybody else remember the commercial where Terry was pushing a cart, rounded a corner and bumped into Bobby Bowden, saying "you never know who you might run into at the Pig". PRICELESS!

Sorry if I ranted on too much, but what GREAT times and wonderful memories. Hope this season produces likewise.
GO DOGS!!!!!
SU DOG

Return to The Dog Pound