Mercer fans

Mercer fans

Postby Cujo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:44 pm

suck
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Re: Mercer fans

Postby 77SU » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Based on their forum, there is only one fan.
77SU

Postby sudog03 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Oh and they also need to fear the thumb.
sudog03

Postby FUBeAR » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:46 am

The decision has been made. FUBeAR will be in attendance at the Mercer @ Sanford Football game tomorrow. Bears always travel with their Cubs, so FUBeAR will be accompanied by this FormerBear...
...who, in this pic, as was always his standard practice, has driven a Sanford Bullpup DLman 5 yards off the ball.

So, FUBeAR, who has endured your slings and arrows for many years now, will have his Personal Protector in tow, just in case any of you torus-caninis plan to made good on your many threats of the painful ursinicide of FUBeAR. Of course, the FormerBearPersonalProtector is NOW less than half the weight of Sanford's Left Tackle's next expected roster adjusted weight...but he's still wily...and mean. So....Beware the FormerBear!

I can't divulge our seat locations (because we don't have any)...but let's just say...based on the way that Mercer's O-Line has looked so far, FUBeAR and FormerBear may need to, and, will be in an excellent position to jump into the game at a moment's notice...FUBeAR for 1 inspirational-only play...then straight to the medical tent for multiple emergency joint replacement surgeries.

Now...if any of you care to be cordial hosts, there is a chance, depending on traffic, and FormerBear's willingness, that FUBeAR could be persuaded to cross the 38th parallel (that runs thru Homewood, right?) and share an adult beverage with you pre-game. If so, post how we can find you here and we'll see if we can make it happen. FUBeAR would love to meet some of you curs. But not cujo. Never cujo!
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
FUBeAR

Postby sudog03 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:49 am

Speaking of 5. Tomorrow we are going for our 5th straight win against the Bears. Fear the thumb!!
sudog03

Postby Cujo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:55 am

I give and I give and this is the thanks I get. At least I don’t have to buy drinks for Mercy fans. There is a bright side to every situation.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby SU DOG » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:11 am

I'll readily admit that your cub was a really good O-Lineman. It is a crying shame that the injury bug bit. Yep, he was a FAR better player than his dad is as a poster. :lol:
SU DOG

Postby FUBeAR » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:21 am

SU DOG wrote:he was a FAR better player than his dad is as a poster.

FUBeAR

Postby SU DOG » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:49 pm

FUB check your PM box.
SU DOG

Postby FUBeAR » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:52 pm

Wow - sure is easy & convenient to park here...

FUBeAR

Next

Return to The Dog Pound