_urman fans? Pick’em

Re: _urman fans? Pick’em

Postby Cujo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:07 pm

_urman fans seem upset that Samford fans discuss Samford sports on the Samford board when it comes to Samford sports that involve _urman. When their board gets interesting, maybe I'll post over there. But, right now, it is like watching a bunch of SU Dog's post, but without any of the endearing grandfatherly qualities (a bunch of damn grape koolaid is what it is). Its worse than watching artificial grass grow. _urman fans seem to be offended that we consider them snooty and arrogant and only talk about how snooty and arrogant they are on our board and not on their board or the AGS. However, they get irritated when the Wofford posters call the _urman fans snooty and arrogant on AGS. Anyone see a trend here? _urman fans are snooty and arrogant (and their team sucks). This is "I hate _urman" week. Get T-shirts made up ("Beat the F out of _urman"--Make Samford Great Again)).

I sure hope we win, but I'm really, really hoping that I win the Mega Millions Jackpot lottery. As 68 said, it's not about us, it's about me. Hey Bulldog!
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby FUBeAR » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:04 pm

Cujo wrote:_urman fans seem upset that Samford fans discuss Samford sports on the Samford board when it comes to Samford sports that involve _urman. When their board gets interesting, maybe I'll post over there. But, right now, it is like watching a bunch of SU Dog's post, but without any of the endearing grandfatherly qualities (a bunch of damn grape koolaid is what it is). Its worse than watching artificial grass grow. _urman fans seem to be offended that we consider them snooty and arrogant and only talk about how snooty and arrogant they are on our board and not on their board or the AGS. However, they get irritated when the Wofford posters call the _urman fans snooty and arrogant on AGS. Anyone see a trend here? _urman fans are snooty and arrogant (and their team sucks). This is "I hate _urman" week. Get T-shirts made up ("Beat the F out of _urman"--Make Samford Great Again)).

I sure hope we win, but I'm really, really hoping that I win the Mega Millions Jackpot lottery. As 68 said, it's not about us, it's about me. Hey Bulldog!

Great post!

Always wondered something...Maybe y’all can help me out...

Is FUBeAR more snooty or more arrogant?

**Cujo - you should have cruised over to TheUFFP back around 2003, or so, when GSU88 was regularly visiting and gracing us with his prose. The dude was the iconic idiot savant of College Football Message Boards. His detailed “prediculations” of how games were going to play out, most of which were heavily influenced by the height of various buildings on the opposing Teams’ campuses, were pure genius. No BS, I would often cry from laughing so hard at his ish. His influence had a profound impact on FUBeAR’s work, but the best stuff I’ve ever spewed is worm-infested tripe compared to his work.

“It all began on the bus ride over...” RIP Gus (I guess he didn’t make it out alive from that hotel room in Tiajuana as he just, sadly, disappeared one day).
Last edited by FUBeAR on Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
FUBeAR

Postby Cujo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:56 pm

Lol. You have a damn good arsenal yourself—Always entertaining and insightful.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby 77SU » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:04 am

If Cujo picked his lottery numbers as well as he picked the Samford - _urman score this week, we will have a new stadium by next season. :lol:
77SU

Postby Cujo » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:22 am

I was irritated when we gave up the last TD, and then I looked at my pick and I was ok with it. Lol. I won $4 in the last mega millions jackpot Friday night. I got 1 number right!
Cujo

Previous

Return to The Dog Pound