Kennesaw State tonight

Re: Kennesaw State tonight

Postby SU DOG » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:35 pm

I just watched the Big Ten Network replay of JSU @ Penn State. Their 20 point loss to Samford was mentioned about 5 times. JSU gave the Nittany Lions all they wanted, and the final 15 point loss was not indicative of the closeness of the game. JSU was within 6 points at just under 5 minutes to go. PSU got the benefit of the officials' calls. Some of those calls were ridiculous. What was so very surprising was the Big 10 announcer who said, (paraphrased) "Look I am a Big 10 guy, yes, but let these(JSU) kids play the game. They deserve to get an even break." I think our win by 20 points over these guys is a great "W".
SU DOG

Postby sudog03 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:59 pm

hotdiggitydog wrote:Then I get home and fire up ESPN app and notice the sparse crowd in attendance. Apparently parking is very limited these days.

Yeah, this is a real issue. If we had a crowd of say 2500 show up for a weeknight game, I have no idea where we would put them. Guess the only option would be to run shuttles. Would be a nice problem to have though.
sudog03

Postby sudog03 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:23 pm

SU DOG wrote:I just watched the Big Ten Network replay of JSU @ Penn State. Their 20 point loss to Samford was mentioned about 5 times. JSU gave the Nittany Lions all they wanted, and the final 15 point loss was not indicative of the closeness of the game. JSU was within 6 points at just under 5 minutes to go. PSU got the benefit of the officials' calls. Some of those calls were ridiculous. What was so very surprising was the Big 10 announcer who said, (paraphrased) "Look I am a Big 10 guy, yes, but let these(JSU) kids play the game. They deserve to get an even break." I think our win by 20 points over these guys is a great "W".

Yeah beating JSU hasn't really been a problem. We are 3-1 against them the last 4 years, including the year they went to the tournament. Last year's defeat really had more to do with us just flat out not getting off the bus than anything they did.
sudog03

Postby Cujo » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Re crowd, a small but very vocal group of students is having fun supporting the team. If we continue to win, I pray that movement grows.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby Smurf » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:37 pm

KSU fell by just three to Missouri earlier today.
BOE.
Smurf

Previous

Return to The Dog Pound