ETSU Game

ETSU Game

Postby big_dog1968 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:13 pm

Nice finish to a disappointing year. Congrats to Devlin on setting the FCS passing record today. It's inevitable that we will want to lament what could have been and all that goes with that, but lets take time also to appreciate these seniors, let by Hodges who gave so much to this program.
big_dog1968

Re: ETSU Game

Postby Cujo » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:17 pm

Nice win. Congratulations to Devlin. I wish this had been for all the marbles, but . . . . Anyway, really proud of the team that I know had to be disappointed—they got up off the map and got a big win.

And, again, Congratulations to Devlin. Couldn’t have happened to a better young man. Also, a big thank you to all the seniors, including Kelvin McKnight and Gooden I hope all three of you have great NFL careers. Make us proud(er).
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby sudog03 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:21 pm

It would have been very easy to the kids to fold their tents after 1-4 and even easier to do so after last week. Kudos to all involved for keeping up the fight. Congrats to Devlin and the rest of our offense, just an outstanding acheivement. I am very pleased with the 5-1 finish, just got in way too big a hole early.
sudog03

Postby big_dog1968 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:23 pm

Cujo wrote:Nice win. Congratulations to Devlin. I wish this had been for all the marbles, but . . . . Anyway, really proud of the team that I know had to be disappointed—they got up off the map and got a big win.

And, again, Congratulations to Devlin. Couldn’t have happened to a better young man. Also, a big thank you to all the seniors, including Kelvin McKnight and Gooden I hope all three of you have great NFL careers. Make us proud(er).

Three amazing talents, who went all out, all the the time. Hodges game today and example of the kind of effort we grew accustomed from these three. No TD passes, but THREE rushing TD's. I hope they get a real chance to make it at the next level.
big_dog1968

Postby SU DOG » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:43 am

sudog03 wrote:It would have been very easy to the kids to fold their tents after 1-4 and even easier to do so after last week. Kudos to all involved for keeping up the fight. Congrats to Devlin and the rest of our offense, just an outstanding acheivement. I am very pleased with the 5-1 finish, just got in way too big a hole early.

DITTO, and to our defensive guys also, some who played through injuries - like Ahmad Gooden.

IF Devlin is invited, do others on here care to make a trip to Mobile later on?
SU DOG

Return to The Dog Pound