Two BIG Announcements Today

Two BIG Announcements Today

Postby SU DOG » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:32 pm

Nothing concerning players, as the signees were already known. To me, the 2 things I was glad to hear is that the new Video Board WILL be in place for his upcoming season. Core hole drilling has already started. This is such good news for so many of us on here who were beginning to wonder. It was also said that the funding effort for Phase 2, which will be stadium upgrades, has already been. Also our 12th opponent this season is Alabama A&M. IMO, that is so much better than having a D-2 opponent.

These announcements, along with what I believe to be a very underrated signing class, left me with a good feeling at today's media event. Now, if we can just have the on-field results and make Playoffs.
SU DOG

Re: Two BIG Announcements Today

Postby sudog03 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:50 pm

Great news on the scoreboard. I know it's taken alot of hard work by everyone involved to get that project across the line. Should really help gameday experience and in recruiting as well.
sudog03

Postby big_dog1968 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:06 am

SU DOG wrote: It was also said that the funding effort for Phase 2, which will be stadium upgrades, has already been.

What upgrades are planned and how long do they think it will take to raise the money to make the improvements?
big_dog1968

Postby Smurf » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:52 pm

I am guessing that Alabama A&M game will be on 9/21in between a road game to Wofford and a home game against the Citadel.
BOE.
Smurf

Return to The Dog Pound