Not Like SoCon Digital

Not Like SoCon Digital

Postby SU DOG » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:19 am

I know at least 2 folks on here who will not sign up for ESPN+ on principle of the matter. I respect your views, and I am not trying to persuade you to do otherwise. I want to assure others, however, that watching the streaming from JLG this weekend has been a pleasure for me. The video in the past that looked like it had been filmed from the top of the PHC is NO MORE. The picture is now crystal clear and following the ball has been easy with the terrific cameras and angles that we now have. You will be astonished as I have been.

If you don't have it, and you enjoy baseball, maybe you should try the 7 day free trial. Try it just before some important Samford SoCon series, ;)

Kudos to our crew for their hard work in producing such high quality video. Also, Blake Gardner is so VERY good at play-by-play announcing.
SU DOG

Re: Not Like SoCon Digital

Postby sudog03 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:48 pm

I'll glad pay for the quality of these broadcasts vs. watching a game for free on youtube with no audio, no graphics, and 1 camera angle like we had at USF last week. The amount and quality of the video broadcasts Samford is putting out for it's sports is rather impressive.
sudog03

Return to The Dog Pound