FUBeAR posting more Mercer stuff here...again!!!

FUBeAR posting more Mercer stuff here...again!!!

Postby FUBeAR » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:51 pm

Sorry Bulldog Fans....gotta do it. Admins may delete if they like. As they say, "I ain't mad at ya." Just trying to help a GOOD man and his family.

Mercer's Offensive Line Coach and Running Game Coordinator, Casey Vogt, is a GOOD man.

He has been at Mercer since before any Players arrived in 2012. Coach Vogt treated FUBeAR's son like his own son for 4 years; shepherding him through a very serious academic rough patch in his 2nd year, going above & beyond to aid him in getting back on the field after suffering serious early-season injuries in both his 3rd and 4th years at Mercer, and Coaching him up to being an All SoCon Player, despite all that AND him having weak genes, obviously. Coach Vogt's wife, Amber, like most Coaches wives, is a strong woman, but she's also sweeter than a ripe Georgia peach. As a couple, they have always treated ALL Mercer O-Linemen as their own extended Family.

Now, one of their 'real' children needs a hand. Actually, she really needs 4 paws. Click this link for more details: https://www.gofundme.com/superstellasdog

If you've ever had a Coach treat you or one of your children similarly to the way I described above, you know how much of themselves and of their families they give to their athletes. I know I sure had Coaches like that!

So, if you are so inclined, please click the link, and think about how you've been blessed with GREAT Coaching Families in your life. Also, if you do choose to make a contribution, I think it would be pretty cool to let them know that it came from a Samford fan. Just add an "SU"...to your message of encouragement...or something like that, if you like.

[You may now return to figuring out which Samford Basketball Player is going to transfer out today :twisted: ]
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
FUBeAR

Re: FUBeAR posting more Mercer stuff here...again!!!

Postby FUBeAR » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:13 am

[You may now return to figuring out which Samford Basketball Player is going to transfer out today :twisted: ]

Oops ... seems Mercer is a victim of the “I’m rubber & you’re glue” effect.

http://verbalcommits.com/players/fardaws-aimaq

Gotta blame this one on FUBeAR :cry:
FUBeAR

Postby SU DOG » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:20 pm

This post is more humane stuff than Mercer stuff. I just chipped in a little - wish I could do more.
SU DOG

Postby FUBeAR » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:37 pm

SU DOG wrote:This post is more humane stuff than Mercer stuff. I just chipped in a little - wish I could do more.

Yeah, but I was using the thread title as “Click Bait,” so you guys would read it.

Thanks for your donation!!

Didn’t see your “SU” note though. I just saw Coach Vogt this morning & he was REALLY surprised & grateful to see the participation of those Mocs & Paladins that had participated. I think he might have even had some ‘dust in his eyes’ when he asked me about it. If you have a chance, let ‘em know with a note that the Homewood Hounds are in da hizz-ouse too!
FUBeAR

Postby FUBeAR » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:06 pm

GREAT NEWS! The GOAL has been reached and Stella will be getting 1 of the 2 pups in the center picture below as soon as they are 'Coached Up'

THANKS to ALL who contributed!!
FUBeAR

Return to The Dog Pound