Defensive Line Coach And Pic

Defensive Line Coach And Pic

Postby SU DOG » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:18 am

If there is any bio information on our DL Coach, or an official announcement about his hire I missed it. I know he is listed on the official site, but listed is all I have found. His name is Kynjee Cotton, a Daphne AL native. He was a 4 year letterman at Alabama State, team captain, and made the Dean's List. His last stint was at West Ga, but he has served at Bama, B'ham Southern and UAB in various capacities. Again, my apology if I have missed this info. BTW, he posted this picture recently, and my reaction was WOW, that is some more impressive looking defensive linemen. I repeat IMPRSSIVE!!!

https://twitter.com/KynjeeCotton/status ... 96/photo/1
SU DOG

Re: Defensive Line Coach And Pic

Postby The Cats » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am

West Georgia - http://www.totalcamps.com/UWGFOOTBALLCAMPS/staff

DEFENSIVE LINE
Kynjee' Cotton

Head coach David Dean has announced the appointment of Kynjee' Cotton to his 2018 coaching staff. Cotton joins the UWG staff after spending the last two seasons at a quality control assistant at the University of North Carolina. Previously spent the 2015 season as the defensive line coach at Birmingham Southern. In 2014 he was a graduate assistant working with the defensive line at Alabama-Birmingham. Prior to his stint at UAB, Cotton was a strength and conditioning intern at the University of Alabama during the fall of 2013, working with football, baseball, and rowing. He also spent time as a strength and conditioning coach at Robert E. Lee High in Montgomery, Ala. Cotton holds a bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from Alabama State, where he was a standout on the field and in the classroom. He was a four-year letterman for the Hornets, earning Second Team All-Southwestern Athletic Conference honors while serving as a team captain in 2011. Also, Cotton was a member of ASU’s Dean’s List from January 2011 through his graduation in 2013.

The Cats

Return to The Dog Pound