Board FYI

Board FYI

Postby SU 97 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:19 am

I am getting a ton of spam user requests right now. It started earlier this week. I’m talking upwards of 2 dozen a day. I have no idea why or how to make it stop. I can tell by most of the username requests that they are submitting that they are fake and quite honestly, Russian bots. If you happen to know someone who has put in a legit request and hasn’t been activated, please message me and I’ll go look for it. This is the time of year we get new requests so I can’t just automatically delete them.
SU 97
Site Admin

Re: Board FYI

Postby FUBeAR » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:44 am

SU 97 wrote:I am getting a ton of spam user requests right now. It started earlier this week. I’m talking upwards of 2 dozen a day. I have no idea why or how to make it stop. I can tell by most of the username requests that they are submitting that they are fake and quite honestly, Russian bots. If you happen to know someone who has put in a legit request and hasn’t been activated, please message me and I’ll go look for it. This is the time of year we get new requests so I can’t just automatically delete them.

I’d blame FUBeAR
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
FUBeAR

Re: Board FYI

Postby Smurf » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:37 pm

Well, with the graduation of Hodges and his potent arm, we are going to have to rely more on the Russian game. I welcome them.
BOE.
Smurf

Return to The Dog Pound