Blake Gardner Really Good

Blake Gardner Really Good

Postby SU DOG » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:37 pm

What a pleasure to hear an announcer actually keep us informed about what was happening ON THE COURT today. Also, the Samford Team we saw in the first half can will a lot of games this year. Hopefully this will be repeated - it was nice.
SU DOG

Re: Blake Gardner Really Good

Postby SAM1014 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:44 pm

Padgett listened to the board and told sharkey to pass first and shoot second. 14 assists on 2/3 shooting and 4/5 free throws
SAM1014

Postby Cujo » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:04 am

I do think it is a legit observation that the turnaround the last two games is directly related to this board. In all seriousness, it is like two different teams. From 5 guys running around doing whatever the heck they wanted to do whenever they wanted to do it, to a team. Maybe they had to hit rock bottom to get woke.

Deandre Thomas is starting to emerge as the player I saw when he got PT last year. In my humble opinion, he didn’t get enough opportunity last year. Dude plays with everything he’s got, deceptively athletic and skilled as a scorer. Love that he’s emerging as a counter weight for Austin.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby sudog03 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:23 am

Ball movement + effort = dogs playing much better. Hope it keeps up. Lack of depth a real issue. Still more turnovers than assists. Lots of work to do.
sudog03

Return to The Dog Pound