Hatcher's Post Game Comments

Hatcher's Post Game Comments

Postby SU DOG » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:50 pm

SU DOG

Re: Hatcher's Post Game Comments

Postby Cujo » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:19 am

He seems to be worried about the bus leaving him. Maybe he needs to get back to interview for the Mercer job.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby DawgFan » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:54 am

Yeah, that was short and sweet and certainly did not make any mention of where the program may be headed. Definitely feel like he is leaving, for Mercer or somewhere else.He seemed fairly hacked off and just wanted to move on. Could be a positive move for both parties. If it happens I hope Samford can find the right coach fast who can put together a good staff and recruit like crazy. Tough to go through transitions but sometimes they can be portals to a better day. Just my thoughts from what I just watched.
DawgFan

Postby 77SU » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:20 pm

DawgFan wrote:Yeah, that was short and sweet and certainly did not make any mention of where the program may be headed. Definitely feel like he is leaving, for Mercer or somewhere else.He seemed fairly hacked off and just wanted to move on. Could be a positive move for both parties. If it happens I hope Samford can find the right coach fast who can put together a good staff and recruit like crazy. Tough to go through transitions but sometimes they can be portals to a better day. Just my thoughts from what I just watched.

Mrs77 said she is a good packer and her services are available for a small fee. Probably could work out a gift-in-kind arrangement. For our distinguished attorneys, could this be considered quid pro quo?
77SU

Return to The Dog Pound