Samford @ UNCG - I Don't Like The Matchup

Re: Samford @ UNCG - I Don't Like The Matchup

Postby Cujo » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:46 am

I’m not negative, I’m honest. The men’s basketball team is horribly coached. We are officially awful. I tried to watch. I honestly tried to give them a chance tonight, but we have no chance. This is an embarrassment.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Re: Samford @ UNCG - I Don't Like The Matchup

Postby SU DOG » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:14 am

I'm also honest, and I think I will have other things to do Wednesday Night when the men play Western Carolina. Now for the rematch with our girls vs Furman on Thursday Night, I want to be there. Coach would never mention this, and I probably shouldn't either, but for those who don't know, one of our players had a death in her family just before the FU game. I really think that affected the whole team, but more importantly the life of one of our own.
For some strange reason, I just don't care for the Paladins. Their big 6-3 post player, Celena Taborn, was picked preseason all conference. I believe, and have felt all along, that our Natalie Armstrong is far better, and I think you will see that Thursday night. Furman is a good team, but personally I would like to see us blow them away.

BTW that 42 points that UNCG scored today was their lowest output of the season.
SU DOG

Previous

Return to The Dog Pound