Basketball roster 20/21

Re: Basketball roster 20/21

Postby sudog03 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:42 pm

Cujo wrote:I hope he a good school for his skill set and where he can get a lot of playing time. Seemed like a good kid. Hell, the whole Padgett family seemed like good people.

+1
sudog03

Postby Cujo » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:05 am

Samford signs #RichardsonMaitre today, per a source. Maitre considered #DePaul, #WakeForest, #Georgia & #GeorgiaSouthern. Another huge pickup for HC Bucky McMillan. #BuckyBall @SamfordMBB

@SourceHoops

major get for Samford in former FAU Guard Richardson Maitre. Former @WestOaksAcad , @siaa_fl star is seasoned, high octane guard and proven scorer who will bring veteran presence as grad transfer

chose Samford over DePaul ,Wake Forest, Georgia and Georgia Southern
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby Cujo » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:09 am

#OleMiss lands Samford transfer Robert Allen: 'They made me feel like family'
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby sudog03 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:02 pm

Steve Forbes to Wake Forest. Good for us.
sudog03

Postby Cujo » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:33 pm

If Bucky's team wins the conference, are you going to say we have to put an asterisk by it because the league is down like you did when the ladies' won the regular season and conference championship? Enquiring minds want to know.

p.s. The greatest cover of a popular secular original song was Blinded by the Light, by Manfred Mann. Change my mind. 03, don't even suggest Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton.
Cujo

Postby sudog03 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:49 pm

Cujo wrote:If Bucky's team wins the conference, are you going to say we have to put an asterisk by it because the league is down like you did when the ladies' won the regular season and conference championship? Enquiring minds want to know.

p.s. The greatest cover of a popular secular original song was Blinded by the Light, by Manfred Mann. Change my mind. 03, don't even suggest Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton.

Championships are hard, congrats to them. But, forgive me if I'm not building statues over a 18-14 overall record in a really weak league (not an opinion).

But, I am for anything that weakens our conference opponents. Forbes had built a beast at ETSU. I just read where they are projected to have 9 players on their roster over 6'5 next season. Now, if someone would hire Wes Miller, I would appreciate it.
sudog03

Postby The Cats » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:28 pm

Sounds like you guys want the conference's basketball status to drop, just when it's on the verge of becoming more than a one-bid conference. Improve your own record and attendance rather than wish ill on other conference teams.
The Cats

Postby sudog03 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:05 pm

The Cats wrote:Sounds like you guys want the conference's basketball status to drop, just when it's on the verge of becoming more than a one-bid conference. Improve your own record and attendance rather than wish ill on other conference teams.

SoCon been chasing that two bid dream for how long????

But, kudos to WCU on Mark Prosser. Quite impressed with the turnaround he's engineered thus far.
sudog03

Postby Cujo » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:52 pm

The Cats wrote:Sounds like you guys want the conference's basketball status to drop, just when it's on the verge of becoming more than a one-bid conference. Improve your own record and attendance rather than wish ill on other conference teams.

What do you mean "you guys? 03 is just one person, although there is a debate about how many personalities he has. I didn't wish ill of the conference, I was saying that 03 will accuse the conference of being down if we actually win. Finally, 03 does not speak for the board. So, what you meant to say was "you guy".
Cujo

Postby sudog03 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:22 pm

I only speak for myself part of the time.
sudog03

PreviousNext

Return to The Dog Pound