Football season—questions

Re: Football season—questions

Postby SU DOG » Sun May 24, 2020 4:51 pm

An actor? The background, the clothing, the figure of the man - No Problem. But, an actor replicating THAT VOICE? NADA! :lol:
SU DOG
 
Posts: 7481
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Re: Football season—questions

Postby Cujo » Sun May 24, 2020 7:44 pm

Lol. “How bout you” SUD!
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:34 am

Re: Football season—questions

Postby BulldogBeast » Mon May 25, 2020 5:25 am

I don’t know about you, but the production value of this video has me clamoring to buy tickets for the first home game! So exciting! I can’t wait to Retweet it so that some possible recruits might see it. #ChampionshipHereWeCome
BulldogBeast
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Re: Football season—questions

Postby 77SU » Tue May 26, 2020 2:41 am

BulldogBeast wrote:I don’t know about you, but the production value of this video has me clamoring to buy tickets for the first home game! So exciting! I can’t wait to Retweet it so that some possible recruits might see it. #ChampionshipHereWeCome


Do I sense a touch of sarcasm here?
77SU
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:42 pm
Location: Huntsville

Re: Football season—questions

Postby big_dog1968 » Tue May 26, 2020 12:24 pm

77SU wrote:
BulldogBeast wrote:I don’t know about you, but the production value of this video has me clamoring to buy tickets for the first home game! So exciting! I can’t wait to Retweet it so that some possible recruits might see it. #ChampionshipHereWeCome


Do I sense a touch of sarcasm here?

It was meant as a proof of life video. Served its purpose.
Image
User avatar
big_dog1968
 
Posts: 2411
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Re: Football season—questions

Postby Cujo » Tue May 26, 2020 6:46 pm

I think I saw the same guy in that video laying a Memorial Day wreath with Joe Biden's wife on TV yesterday. Is that Joe Biden pretending to be Chris Hatcher; Chris Hatcher pretending to be Joe Biden; or was that an actor pretending to be Joe Biden and Chris Hatcher? The plot thickens! I've never seen Joe Biden and Chris Hatcher in the same room at the same time!!!!
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:34 am

Re: Football season—questions

Postby SU DOG » Tue May 26, 2020 6:56 pm

Cujo wrote:https://twitter.com/3manfront/status/1263962415882022914?s=21

Anyone know anything about this young man?


I have researched this since you asked, and found that he comes "highly recommended".
SU DOG
 
Posts: 7481
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Re: Football season—questions

Postby Cujo » Wed May 27, 2020 4:41 pm

LOL
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:34 am

Re: Football season—questions

Postby FUBeAR » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:22 pm

Cujo wrote:Expect civil unrest on the west coast soon.

Prescient much?
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
Image
User avatar
FUBeAR
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:16 am

Re: Football season—questions

Postby SU DOG » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:17 pm

Cujo wrote:I think I saw the same guy in that video laying a Memorial Day wreath with Joe Biden's wife on TV yesterday. Is that Joe Biden pretending to be Chris Hatcher; Chris Hatcher pretending to be Joe Biden; or was that an actor pretending to be Joe Biden and Chris Hatcher? The plot thickens! I've never seen Joe Biden and Chris Hatcher in the same room at the same time!!!!


More evidence for cujo's concerns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C6s8YN6i_M
SU DOG
 
Posts: 7481
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Dog Pound

  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

cron