WCU game

Re: WCU game

Postby Cujo » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:18 pm

"We’ll see how it plays out, but I expect Samford to go “man-parts” out on Saturday."

First time caller. I have a question. If we lose, does coach Hatcher have remove his own man-parts with a dull butter knife? I'll hang up and listen now.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby FUBeAR » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:26 pm

Cujo wrote:"We’ll see how it plays out, but I expect Samford to go “man-parts” out on Saturday."

First time caller. I have a question. If we lose, does coach Hatcher have remove his own man-parts with a dull butter knife? I'll hang up and listen now.
No...not a dull one.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.
FUBeAR

Postby wcugrad95 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:30 am

I get all the positioning stuff, but for the Samford guys - what do you think about the matchup itself? I think WCU is actually better on offense this season (because I think Adams is better and the WRs are actually deeper), but we are worse on defense - and we gave up like 620 yards last year. I know the Bulldogs are in a tough position, but from an X's and O's perspective what do you think Samford will do? What do you like/dislike about anything you have seen out of WCU? Is it going to be a "last team that scores a TD wins" kind of game?

Western hasn't won at Samford since way back in our first meeting in 1969 (Bulldogs lead the series winning 12 of the 15 match-ups). So a desperate team at home scares me.
wcugrad95

Postby Cujo » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:27 am

I have no idea what we are going to do. I honestly expect Samford to win, but that’s based upon potential and not factoring in the Hatcher factor.
In an imperfect world, absolute truth is divisive. There's no unity in truth. Decide then whether truth before unity or unity before truth?
Cujo

Postby SAM1014 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:43 pm

Not sure how this game will unfold. This game might take 5 hours. Strong chance of lots of first downs and tons of touchdowns. We should win but should haves turned into 1-4. Both QB are gonna have field days
SAM1014

Previous

Return to The Dog Pound