HUGE Game Tonight At The PHC

HUGE Game Tonight At The PHC

Postby SU DOG » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:20 pm

Our WBB is 7-24 all-time against the Mocs. UTC has won the last 8 in a row, with the Bulldogs' last win coming on 1/23/16. UTC is currently 3-1 in the SoCon, and is coming off of a big upset win over top picked Furman this past Saturday. Now, the Paladins got into foul trouble with some of their best players, and that hurt them badly in this game at UTC. Still, the Mocs deserve credit for taking advantage of the situation, and closing out the game for the win.

I have picked Samford as a top tier(top 3) team this season, and home wins like this are pivotal for that to become reality. I do think we are better than UTC, but BB is a fickle game, and some nights you have it, some nights you don't. Hopefully it will be a great night for our Samford Bulldogs. I plan to be at the PHC to watch. When lines are out later today, I will post whatever the bookies are thinking.

GO DOGS!!!!!
SU DOG

Re: HUGE Game Tonight At The PHC

Postby bulldogblog » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:51 am

Nice win tonight. Always good to beat Chatty, especially since they've had our number for so long.
bulldogblog

Re: HUGE Game Tonight At The PHC

Postby SU DOG » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:59 am

A 14 point win over the Mocs(60-46) on a night when our offense wasn't at its best. Our defense, however, played well, and the drought against UTC is over. The win puts us now in 2nd place in the SoCon behind UNCG, who is 4-0. I have not checked this out, but I think that is right. Now, the ladies need to take care of business Saturday at the PHC vs ETSU. I think they will.
SU DOG

Return to The Dog Pound